Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just a few questions.....

I found this on Toni's blog who got it from Suzy, and thought I would join in. I always find it fun to see what everyone says.
1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? Next to me on the desk
2. Your hair? Short since Tuesday!
3. Your mother? At a friends.
4. Your father? With my mother
5. Your favourite food? Anything with mushroons and cheese
6. Your dream last night? Don't recall
7. Your favourite drink? (hot) White hot chocolate - (cold) Coke
8. Your dream/goal? To get my masters
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Crafting, knitting, crocheting. At the moment.....studying
11. Your fear? Fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Enjoying life
13.Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Relaxed
15. Muffins? Choc Mint
16. Wish list item? A new car
17. Where did you grow up? South Africa
18. Last thing you did? Ate a woolworths Triple Chocolate Sundae
19. What are you wearing? White/blue trackpants and t-shirt
20. Your TV? Bulky & pre-HD
21. Your pet? 2 dogs, 4 cats, a bird and a fish
22. Friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Ticking along
24. Your mood? Okay
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Rusting
27. Something you’re not wearing? Slippers.... had to go in the wash after the
 dog foune them
28. Your favourite store? Anything crafty or stationery related
29. Your favourite colour? Turquoise or pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? On Thursday at graduation
32. Your best friend? Gill (home) Sandy (Work)
33. One place that you go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails you regularly? My dad
35. Favourite place to eat? Have lots I like, no real favourite

Why don't you join in, I'd love to see your answers!

2 comments:

  1. I just might give it a go....enjoyed finding out a little more about you :-)
    Hugs
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your list, it's such great fun isn't it

    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete