Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday


I have been really busy with my exams, Brenda's exams etc, so havent had much chance to participate in this, but since things are more settled now, here I am. My desk (the half that you can see anyway) looks quite neat. Not much going on here. You can see the 3 gifts I have got so far from the Advent swap I am involved in. It has been so nice opening a crafty gift each morning.  Otherwise you can see my little turquoise box which will hold my JYC album. The little index cards I am using are for some reason nowhere in evidence, maybe because they are so tiny, lol. On the right hand side of the photo, you can see the start of a huge pile of papers, embellishments, books and other junk that I really need to sort out soon!
For more craft desks pop over to Julia's blog

5 comments:

  1. I don't wanna be rude, but aren't you a bit previous opening advent pressies just now? I bet it's all been carefully worked out and I'm wrong! The three on your des are great gifts, thoughtful and useful...no better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sorting out piles of stuff, but oh so neccessary, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuff - git it every where!! Hope the exams went well and lookslike you'll have lots of new goodies to try out from the swap. Thanks for sharing, Cindy #71

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your little turquoise box, be good to see what you do with that! And those are very nice little packets of buttons and bling on the right of shot...mmmm, buttons !
    Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of interesting things on your desk! I like the little pot for your pens, with the shells on it, and also your pretty pink drawers! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61

    ReplyDelete