Wow the 10th just caught me by surprise, I suddenly realised last night that I had not even thought of what I was going to do. My solution - I went to last months post - chose a random blog and got inspiration from that post. So, actually my post is almost a copy from Stacy's blog. I say almost because I changed it slightly. My ten things this month are scrapbooking products, techniques etc I would like to try/get more of. That should be like to buy actually since I dont seem to be doing any scrapping lately!
1. Glimmer mists - I actually have 2 of these which I bought last year and hve not really used at all. I have sprayed the one and I know Brenda has tried as well, but that is really as far as it goes. I also have 2 smooch spritzers which I have used once.
2. Twinkling H20's - I am not too sure if these are still for sale, but I love the ones I have and would love to get more.
3. Dylusions spray inks which I think are different to glimmer mists. I love the effect they give.
4. Paint dabbers - I have two, just have never used them. To be honest, I am not entirely sure what to do with them.
5. UTEE - I would also like to try this it seems so versatile and I love the look it gives. Of course, that means I will also need a melt pot
6. Some Tim Holtz - or any other - masks
7. Alchohol inks - another thing I have but have never actually taken out of the packet. I am ashamed to admit this because I see them all over and love what you can do with them. I even have the applicator still in its packet.
8. Nesties, I know I know I think I must be the only person in the scrapping world who doesnt own them. I would love to have some, but have not been able to afford them as yet. (They are not available here) Also, on that note, some more embossing folders and other dies would be nice.
9. I would love to get some more Promarkers, or some copics. Although I hear there are some new pens out there called Spectrum Noir as well, lol.
10. Lastly, and this is totally different lol, my most wanted scrapbook tool is definitely ................ a DSLR camera. No link because I wouldnt mind which one!
Looking back over my list I see a lot are actually colouring mediums, mmm, I wonder what that says about me! This list is part of Shimelle's 10 things, pop over to her blog for more!