Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday?

This week my desk has 2 books which have been gessoed, waiting for a project. One is for my diet journal and the other one is for the first page of my art journal. This is only my second time using gesso, so it is a learning curve, I never expected it to be quite so thick. Considering it took me about 3 months to do the cover and then about 6 weeks to gesso the first page, dont expect much progress on the art journal in the near future. I was not going to decorate the cover for the diet journal, but decided to bite the bullet and do it since I was getting a bit bored with it. Now, i just need to get the diet off the ground again. You can also see my little tree candleholder that I made last week, it will probably stay right there till Christmas time.
For inspiration from more desks, pop over here

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the diet..looking forward to seeing more of your journals!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh looking forward to seeing how you progress, I'm a bit in awe of art journals at the moment, so I'll be interested to see you start yours

    ReplyDelete