Do you ever feel like you have so many plans and ideas and things you would like to try, but never actually get to do them, or you forget about them and suddenly remember weeks later what you planned to do? Well, I feel like this quite often (sieve for a brain), but particularly around this time of year! There are things which I have thought of doing for years, but never got around to doing them. So, in the interests of accountability, I will go ahead and post them here! This is what I would like/have committed to achieve by the end of the year. (so dont worry if you are swapping with me, lol, those will get done, even if they are the only things!) So, here goes.........
1. Finish October Recipe Swap
2. Make Christmas House Swap
3. Finish Christmas Stocking swap
4. Finish my LSNED (got a few pages left, but have done journalling)
5. Make &/buy teachers Christmas presents
6. Make Christmas countdown clipboard
7. Make some more Christmas cards
8. Make my JYC album and do the prompts each day
9. I would also like to make some Christmas Decorations. (Realistically I am not sure if I will get to do these, but with 2 kittens around, I am not sure if putting up the breakable decorations is a good idea!)
I will try and revisit this list every now and then to see how far I have got!
I know it might not look like that long a list, but with the end of the school year coming up, things are rather hectic! Not to mention that I have an exam to do on Monday, am lecturing for the next 3 weeks and have student progress reports to do in early December, I have a lot on my plate as well! Soooo..........lets see how far I get!