Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The one where I come back

Well, I am back. Having had no reliable internet at home for a couple of years I had totally given up on blogging. I had always been meaning to get back to it, but I find it tiresome to blog from my tab or phone. Posting is not too bad, but the blog maintenance just annoyed me and any post with more than one picture was beyond me, not too mention adding links.
So, what has changed now. Well, firstly the internet connection has been sorted out. We had a fixed line at home, but the box was outside our property. The box kept getting interfered with and then our line would go down. We eventually got fed up and cancelled the line, which left no internet for a while. We have since sorted this out and now have a wifi based connection, so shouldn't have any further problems.
Secondly, I have finally invested in a new laptop. So, with those two things sorted out, I am now technologically enabled enough to blog.
Lots of things have happened since my last blog and I am now busier than ever, but I hope to post more regularly. Although not having posted for nearly 2 years, that is not saying much!

No comments:

Post a Comment