1.The fabric of sin by Phil Rickman
- I love the Merrily Watkins series, but havent read any of his books for ages. It was so good to get a new one
- Another old favourite, Jilly Cooper is always laugh aloud funny!
- Adventure and history, what more could I ask for?
- Had to be here because of my enduring love for Jamie Fraser
- The long awaited penultimate book in my favourite series
7. Spud by John Van der Ruit
- Had to reread it after seeing the movie
- Moving story
- I love reading Maeve Binchy, it is like getting a letter from an old friend
- The funny thing was that I only gave this book a 4 as opposed to a 5 on Goodreads, but it has just stuck in my head, so I guess that makes it a favourite book!