Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Card

There is a competition over at Janet's blog, and if you win you get to choose any 6 of her stamps. I just love the Pink Gem stamps, but only have a few, so would really love to win. Brenda has been invited to a Halloween party, so I made this card. I swore I would not get any Halloween stamps, because much as they are gorgeous, it is not really big here, and so would not get much use. But, eventually when I saw the discount at the moment, I gave in and bought this one. I just love her she is so cute. I coloured her in with promarkers and the papers were from my stash. The Boo was written with Stickles, but doesnt show up too nicely on the picture. I also made this little door hanger. Same stamp and colouring. I cut it out of chipboard, painted it black, with orange and green stripes. It was originally supposed to have purple stripes too, but I could not find the purple paint, of course I found it as soon as I was finished. I painted it with PVA/Water and then sprinkled glitter. The glitter looks quite green on the picture, but is actually white. The greeting was made on my cuttlebug, then I stuck the letters on to sticky paper and then sprinkled different coloured glitter on. Some ribbon finishes it off.


1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Tracy! I love the door hanger too x

    ReplyDelete