Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Two in one.

This week, I managed to combine two challenges. This is for the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week which is to make something glittery and girly which I think this card is. IT also uses the sketch from the Just Magnolia's blog. I am really trying to get my Christmas Cards done. Used paper from my stash and a magnolia image. Crafty fluffy stuff for the ruff.
Excuse the glitter glue, but it looked much better until this naughty little thing went scooting across the table on a scrap peice of paper and smudged it. I had to try and save it, but it is still very untidy! Cant help but love her though!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, what a pretty card. I love the image and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a gorgeous xmas card, and what a beautiful cat
    thanks for joining us on Pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Tracy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - love the colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and I love the image. Thank you for joiing us af PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the soft colours. Beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous wintery card...I love this stamps shes beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete