Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland week 3


I just realised tonight that I forgot to upload my card for the Winter Wonderland challenge this week. So here it is, better latish than never! The challenge was Let it snow. I had done a snowman last week, so it was a little harder to think of something different. Same stamp (actually my only snowman stamp!) but I stamped it with Stazon onto acetate and then painted it with glue and applied glitter. I love this technique, think it looks so effective. The card stack is Bazill dots and then some plain Bazill, and of course some silver ribbon to finish off.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    gorgeous card I love the snowman and your glitterwork is so neat!

    Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Tracy! I've never used acetate ... but really like this idea :o)

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! It looks great on acetate and very sparkly. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lvoe all the sparkle, really sets the card off x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card!! Love your sparkly design!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Whimsy Blog Hop today!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the image and all the sparkle.
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete